Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnhk2006 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 04:52 AM
    Installation issue with Win XP on Win 7
    Hello Buddies,

I am having Win 7 computer and now I want to install XP on it and want to make it a dual boot. I shrunk my D: drive to install XP and rebooted my computer with XP disk. After all pre-installation checks done XP is detecting only C drive as its partition and it is not showing up any other drive partitions. All my drives were formatted using NTFS methodolgy through Win 7.

Could someone help me on this?

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove win 7 and install win xp [ 7 Answers ]

I have a hp laptop with win 7. I want to remove win7 and install win xp. I tried booting form my xp cd but it shows no disk and have to abort installation. I don't want dual booting but just xp. So help me.

Seek philanthropist to assist with private financing. Win win situation [ 3 Answers ]

I seek a private philanthropist to assist me for real estate investing. I have prior experience. I seek a win win situation. I have perfect credit and live in a great part of USA.

Win 98se back to win 98 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anybody know if it is possible to backout an installation of win 98se. A friend of mine installed a USB hub on his win 98 machine and when asked for the drivers he inserted a win 98se disk and the machine tried to go through the upgrade procedure. At some point this upgrade...

Initial installation of win xp crashed, reinstalled and now have 2 OS [ 1 Answers ]

My initial installation of win xp, service pack 2 crashed, and like a dummy I reinstalled from the OEM CD ROM. Windows detected 2 operating systems and asked me which one I wanted to use: 1) c:\windows or, 2) c:\wintemp. It seems that the c:\wintemp boot is working, but I have a whole...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.