Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LinaFeng Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jul 9, 2012, 01:00 AM
    How to do better of my work?
    My job is B2C and generally I am writing. I post blogs every day. Maybe it can bring clients. But I am confoused how to do better of my job. Because the effect is not very well. I sell car navigation DVD and we have 7 languages website to sell. But it is so hard of my work and I don't know how to do better. Is it difficult to sell?
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 02:03 AM
    As per my view you should start social media marketing or/and any kind of paid marketing
    Which will help you to improve your job profile.

Jul 9, 2012, 02:20 AM
    Yes, we did. And it only take some little effects.
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LinaFeng View Post
    Yes, we did. And it only take some little effects.
    Have you tried banner ads, Google Adwords and re marketing?

Jul 10, 2012, 12:49 AM
    We had done Google Adwords. And I only responsible for the SEO. It is so difficult, so difficult to find some blogs to post articles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

92 Honda accord won't shift, gauge cluster won't work, power windows won't work? [ 0 Answers ]

Please someone help me, single parent, don't have money to take to diagnostic center,92 honda accord ex,gear shift,gauge cluster and power windows won't work.. can anyone tell me what's wrong.if you can help please do so,then I can find out how much the parts cost, then hopefully an honest person,...

Registration in the state work force office. Job Application for work in Ireland . [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, My job intermediary company recommended that I contact you and seek assistance regarding the Personal work force registration number as well as the preparation of the other requirements such as Cover letter, CV European format and Work permit Form. It is compulsory for my job...

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

View more questions Search