Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sueparsons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 07:51 PM
    How do I change the plumbing on a single vanity to a double vanity
    We are changing from a single vanity to a double vanity. Splitting the water is not a problem but what about the drainage plumbing. Can we split that without having to tear out the wall? The plumbing hits the center and we can get a vanity that has the center open

Check out some similar questions!

I am roughing in plumbing for a double sink bathroom vanity. Help! [ 4 Answers ]

I am roughing in a bathroom vanity but don't have the vanity yet so am guessing. I like a 34 inch high counter, where do I put the water supply lines?

What's the Standard Plumbing for a Double Sink Vanity [ 3 Answers ]

I recently remodeled my bathroom, which could previously only accommodate a 30" single sink vanity, to be able to contain a 60" double sink vanity. This was done by moving the wall on one side of the original vanity about 30" from where it was. Looking at the vanity that I want to buy,...

Single sink vanity to a double sink vanity [ 1 Answers ]

How do I convert the waste line from a single bowl sink to a double bowl sink vanity. chowdry

Single Vanity want to install double vanity top [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a single 5ft long vanity and would like to know if it is possible to install a double sink vanity top to it. I would like to keep the cabinet portion but would like to add two sinks to the top. If so what do I need?

Convert plumbing from single vanity to double [ 25 Answers ]

We had a single sink vanity in place. Now we're remodeling and will be getting a 60" double sink vanity. Unfortunately I cannot use the stubs/drain that are existing, because the vanity has cabinet/drawer vertical supports that are right where the current supplies stub out. Can someone tell me...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.