Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neff20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 06:43 PM
    I did "Salt & Ice Challenge." My arm still itches & burns. I did it two days ago..
    Could anyway tell me why it still does. If and when is it going to stop. Doing this challenge was the stupiedest thing I have ever done so far.. I have a little red mark on my left arm & its red around my mark + I'm sort of getting a few little bumps like pimples but there not pimples, there from the challenge could SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 06:52 PM
    What you have done to yourself is given yourself frostbite with a chemical reaction, and you've killed several layers of skin. Rather than risk an infection, go to a doctor who will tell you how to treat this and with what. Your dead skin will be peeling (with resulting pain), and you will want to keep the injury clean and free of germs. And you don't want to end up with a scar -- or maybe that might be good so you never do something this stupid again.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 06:58 PM
    What happened is that you essentially gave yourself a good dose of frostbite bordering on 2-3 degree burns. This is going to take a while to heal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salt and ice challenge [ 2 Answers ]

I did a challenge when you have to pour salt on your arm then put an ice cube on It well longer story short I would like to know if there is a way I can make the swelling go away before it turn into a bruise

How To Heal Salt And Ice Challenge FrostBite? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok So I Was Watching A Couple Videos On YouTube About The Salt And Ice Challenge And I Thought They Were Pretty Funny So I Decided On Making My Own Video^o^ Long Story Short I Held The Ice For A Very Long Time And Now It Kind of Hurts Like HELL How Could I Heal It!

How do you get rid of ice and salt burns? [ 0 Answers ]

Well my friends done an ice and salt challenge they never told me it would scar so I done 6 1 on my left arm 4 on my right arm and 1 under my belly button and there all white and it looks bad and every time I look at them it makes me scared is there any way to get rid of them please I need anyone's...

Automatic Transmission "2" & "3" [ 9 Answers ]

2002 Ford Explorer. If I put it in "3" instead of Drive, it's in 3rd even from startup. Is this normal? I was thinking that if I have it in 3rd, then 3rd would be the maximum... that is, that it would start in 1, then go to 2 and 3 but not higher. Thanks!

View more questions Search