Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jtnyman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Edward gross co painting "the bookworm" by spitzweg
    I came into possession of a framed painting on the back it states publication of Edward gross co inc 118 east 16th street New York. It is a reproduction of "the bookworm" by Carl spitzweg. I was wondering who the painter might have been and a possible value? The only other markings on it look like in pencil "7108 MH". Thank you for any information you might have, I can't seem to find any info on this particular print.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify painting from Edward Gross, Co. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print of two girls dancing in sheer dresses at sunset or sunrise. The label on the back is from Edward Gross Co. Inc. in New York, with the statement, "Where Terpsichore Dwells" by B. Major. Can anyone tell me more about this painting?

I have a painting of the last supper by edward gross co of New York. [ 0 Answers ]

I would appreciate any info on it and a possible value thank you Paul Wenzel Jr Toledo,OH

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.