Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missqueenb Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2004, 05:00 PM
    What's a romantic to do?
    Hello everyone! I am in need o serious advice. This guy I am ( guessing) seeing is MAD CONFUSING! Okay, first of all I have always been told to look into someone's eyes, for they NEVER LIE, so here's the issue. He and I work together, were real cool, friends, you know? Then one day he gathered the courage to give me his phone number. I was elated, cause I was always diggin him anyway, but because I didn't want to make an a&& of myself, I never told him, for he has this like sarcastic sense of humor, and I didn't want to embarrass myself. Anyway, on our first phone conversation he asked me if I was the type of female that feels like she could take a dude's money or paycheck. I told him no and asked if I gave off that type of character. He said no, but because I'm so pretty, many dudes on the wing that he works all be in awe over me. Anyway, 3 days later, he came over my house and we talked for hours, then, all of a sudden, we kissed, made out, then had sex(I hadn't had sex in four in a half months!oh god was it good!) afterwards, he was all giddy, trying to hide his, I don't know, happiness to get some smiles! 2 days later, he was like, man you sucked! I was really disappointed in the sex, but after a while, he was like I'm just playing, and we got a lot closer. I asked him how he felt about me, and if he just wanted to... you know bump uglies, and he said maybe... but everyday at work, when I come to that wing, he comes racing around the corner, follows me around, and openly plays with me. Then, one day last week he tells everyone I got some fire... ( sex, but he didn't say that my sex was fire to them, he told me) then as usual, things were going so beautifully, he was calling me every other day or so, cause I told him that we don't need to smother each other with daily calls, but if he felt like calling me, he could. Like I said, things were approaching the good relationship... well almost status, until last Tuesday. All of a sudden, when he came over my house, he was like, I've got feelings, yanno... I want to get married, someday. I told him that marriage scares me, but before I could finish my sentence he began talking again,saying nobody likes him, I said I like you, what's the deal? He said you don't count. I'm talking about my family. Then he sat down and I told him that I am really feeling him and enjoy his conversation, sense of humor and time we spend together. Again, before I could finish my sentence, he started in... and was like: you don't know enough about me to like me, there is a lot about me that you don't know and if you find it out,how do you know you'll still like me? I was going to answer him, but I saw pain on his face when he spoke to me... he continued: I've got a lot of bagage, and I'm just saying, people be like why would somebody like that like him, and I think to myself, dang, why does this person like me? Or does this person like me for real? I almost started crying because I never waste my feelings,time or play with ones feelings... but he started saying that we aren't on the same levels, and that I'm out of his league... and its hard for him to start a relationship after the sex happens so soon... I cried myself to sleep, woke up numb, and went to work the next day, only to go on the wing he works to find him standing there waiting for me, smiling, and playing like usual. I was still very hurt, but I brushed my bruises off and went on. When he sat down though, I saw the same look of hurt on his face as if he's still trying to figure out if I'm going to play him out like his ex did( broke up 19mnths ago) she dumped him for a guy with a lot of money... I told one of my guy friends about our conversation and he said that the guy is afraid that I'm going to play him, take his feelings for granted, you know all the things loosers do to people. I have called him yesterday and today, and gotten no response. Usually my gut would tell me if I'm wasting my feelings and I should move on, but this time is not the case... my gut is saying take it slow and see what happens next... what would you do?. misswannabewithhim :confused:
    ceriphante Posts: 95, Reputation: 22

May 4, 2007, 01:29 PM
    1 - I'd walk but that's based on the old theory of you don't crap where you eat i.e. don't date work people..

2 - if he's so wrapped up in 'you're out of my league' thing but you've already crossed the borderline as it were then it sounds like not only does he have some baggage but he's not taking your feelings into account which could really result in you getting played something hardcore...

3 - my gut instinct after reading what you wrote would be RUN TO THE HILLS girl... because to me it sound like you need someone that can be clear in their communication not just leaving you in the dark and treating you like a mushroom.

Anyway hopefully things improve for you.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 5, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Looks like a teeny bop romance here! This guy is enjoying his life and the girl he has so easy to play with. Had I been in your place, I would hv simply backed off for a while to see what he would do... and if he calls back, just be normal... life will take its own turn
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

May 5, 2007, 02:56 PM
    This post is from 3 years ago :)
    ceriphante Posts: 95, Reputation: 22

May 6, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sypher373
    This post is from 3 years ago :)
    Rofl well spotted!!
    Mental note to look for that when looking for posts with zero answers hahahaha:mad:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic Gestures [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas for romantic gestures? My fiancée and I have broken up, and I have racked my brain trying to think of something I could do, something that could help... and I cannot think of a single thing. Please help me out! I know I may be a little young (16-20...

What's going on? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, Don't know how this site works but can you ask questions and get answers from a phychic? If that's the case I really need to know what's going on between me and this guy at work. We seem very connected and everything seems like it should be, but we cannot move on to the next level. I...

Romantic ideas [ 21 Answers ]

Hey all. OK well my mom and dad are taking a cruise for their 15years togeather. And I was just wondering. Is there any good ideas teens can do for their loved ones that's romantic and within the teenage price range.

Romantic CD [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy

Romantic Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Sarah (20.01.84). I am a young, single & attractive girl. I haven't had a partner in what seems like forever and am getting quite lonely. :-[ Can anyone tell me what lies ahead? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search