Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swvideo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 01:31 PM
    TempStar High Efficient 5000 outside unit and DC90 Handler voltage and wattage...
    Hi, just wondered if anyone knows what kind of gas powered generator would be required to run the above central air conditioner/heater if the electric was to go out? I also will need to run a refridgerator/freezer and fans and coffee pot, microwave (700 Watt), a TV and cable box, modem and router, 2 computers and a few lights. Would a 7,000 watt generator be efficient or will I need 10,000 watt or higher? Please reply. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

What size filter is for the tempstar high efficiency 5000 furnace? [ 3 Answers ]

What size filter is for the tempstar high efficiency 5000 furnace?

Tempstar 5000 high efficiency furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tempstar 5000 high efficiency furnace and the burners ignite and the heat goes on but it is getting hot and the rollout switch is shutting the furnace off and the fan continues to blow until you reset the switch. Does anyone have any ideas what may be causing this. I have had numerous...

Tempstar high efficiency 5000 not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

I have about a 1998 tempstar and the air conditioner just quiet. The furnace still circulates the air but it is not cool. The top discharge fan on the unit is not running it still spins if you spin it by hand. There is a electrical hum coming from some where in side the unit can't pin point where...

Tempstar High Efficiency 5000 What are # of tons replacement recommendations [ 1 Answers ]

I have a "Tempstar High Efficiency 5000" outdoor air conditioner with a tower in the attic, this is a 1993 model that has had a number of service issues. I am planning on replacing the unit Question 1: How many Tons is this unit I can not tell by reading info on the back? I have tried to...

High efficiency 5000 heat pump Tempstar [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if anyone out there would have any idea where I could get a wiring diaghram for a Tempstar Heat pump Called High Efficiency 5000. I believe this is a older model, and there are many out since this one. But the unit is good and I would like to use it. Any suggestions??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.