Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cworblip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 12:27 PM
    Help me find a book but I cannot remember title or author
    It is about a bookshop owner's daughter who is invited by a famous novelist to write a book for her. It is all very mysterious and she has to go to an old house, where the writer lives and is old and sick. It turns out to be her family history and involves strange twins and crazy parents. (The mother is dead, with her own strange past). The budding author has her own sad history - a twin who died at birth and a mother who could not love her. She has to research the old lady's story herself as she is only told bits of the story. It is not a very old book and has a ghostly element.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 12:30 PM
    Is it this one?

The Thirteenth Tale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    cworblip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Yes! Thank you so much and so prompt,
    C
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 12:38 PM
    Be sure to hug a librarian the next time you see one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember book title or author [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the book title or author but I remember what the book was about. I remember it was about a guy who I guess says the wrong things so he decides to not speak anymore but instead, he writes down what he says.. I think he's in college? But the type of writing looked like a journal...

Can't remember book title or author [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book back in high school and I can't remember the title or author, but I can remember much about the story. It is a journal type book from the perspective of a teenage boy and his life during this time. He talks about driving around in his car a lot and there was a beach boys song that...

I can't remember the title nor author for this book! [ 1 Answers ]

The book was about a chinese princess or chinese girl. I think there was a sequel. The cover of the book was green/blue and had a young chinese girl on the cover. I think it was for teens. Thank you :p Xxxxxxx

Ah! Can't remember the author or title of the book! [ 1 Answers ]

I found this book like several years ago, it's killing me not to remember the name! It's about some teenagers(maybe young adults) and it switches POV. Some of the guys are in a band (I think?) anyway they have a van for some reason, and one guy painted something on it which I'm pretty sure was a...

View more questions Search