Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reetha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 10:39 AM
    How to convince my parents for an inter-religious marriage?
    I am in love with my best guy friend for some years now. I believe he knows about it .He likes me enough but I am not sure whether he loves me too. We live in different cities. All this years I never talked about it to him directly since we follow different religions and my parents are not broad-minded. Especially my father isn't that tolerant towards other religion and is of adamant nature. He believes that marriage is not just about two individuals but also importantly about two families.

I am a Hindu girl and he is a Catholic Christian.

My parents are trying to get me married. But now I realize that I love him too much to lose him. Thinking of asking him about it.

But if he says yes and is sure about it on the condition that I'll not convert, How do I convince my parents who are not open to other views? How and what should I do to change their views about this whole thing?

Please Help!
    munnagosangi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Not to worry first know whether he is loving you or not. If he says yes not to worry, try to concience your parents as he is best to you and he will makes you comfortable. Many parents didn't accept for inter cast marriges in our country. But try well.
    For me, I'm loving a brahmin girl.bt I'm christian, so she didn't loving me. But I'm really loving her.
    Munna
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince my strict parents for an inter-religious marriage? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in love with my best guy friend for some years now. I believe he knows about it .He likes me enough but I am not sure whether he loves me too. We live in different cities. All this years I never talked about it to him directly since we follow different religions and my parents are not...

How to convince parents for inter caste marriage? [ 11 Answers ]

I belong to scheduled caste(harijan) and want to marry a guy (Koiri, maurya by caste). But his parents are not getting convinced for our marriage as they are worried about his sister's (both 19 years old) marriage. Because in our society, my caste is considered too low and people don't want to get...

How to convince my parents regarding inter caste marriage ? [ 1 Answers ]

I love him a lot he too my happiness is with him only please suggest me how to convince my parents?

Inter caste marriage,how to convince parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a brahmin girl and m in love with a guy who is also a hindu but somewhat lower caste. Both of us are well settled and want to get married. But our parents are very orthodox and are behaving as if we have committed a sin by loving each other. They are emotionally making us weak. We are not...

View more questions Search