Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedAdvice64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Partnership llc
    We formed a partnership for real estate investment. Me and a family member signed the mortgage documents due to our credit scores. My stepfather, a partner wanted to handle all the paperwork and funds received from the rental proceeds. I have just been served with a lawsuit from the bank for non payments of the mortgage. I want to sue the partnership so everyone involved will be responsible not just myself and another partner. Any advice?

Check out some similar questions!

Are new members of an LLC responsible for outstanding debts of the LLC? [ 0 Answers ]

My partner and I are 50/50 owners of an LLC. We are both managing members. 50% of our ownership was used as collateral for loans from an investor. The investor is also a managing member but did not have an ownership interest in the LLC until we defaulted on the loans. The investor now has 50%...

Income from Partnership (LLC) on H1B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I formed an LLC in 2008 with my other partners in the company. How should I file taxes for the profits earned from the LLC? I have received W-2 from my employer as well. I think I cannot show my income from LLC as "self employement" as I am on H1B visa and can work only for my...

Single Member LLC or Partnership (Husband/Wife) LLC (Tax Advantages) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My wife is winding down to her last semester in college and has already gotten really busy with freelance work. In the midst of all this work is contracts, deadlines, and money. On the side we have been doing photography work for a little over a year now, but will no doubt get a lot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.