Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mileni80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Bedroom furniture
    I have a large cabinet/dresser with mirror, a 3-drawer dresser and a night lapm table made from Solid wood Oak, it is light orangy color. Anyone knows how much are those worth in market if used? Thanks:rolleyes:
    Mommy2gio Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2007, 01:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mileni80
    I have a large cabinet/dresser with mirror, a 3-drawer dresser and a night lapm table made from Solid wood Oak, it is light orangy color. Anyone knows how much are those worth in market if used? Thanks:rolleyes:
    At least a couple hundred per piece. When bought brand new the set was probably one thousand or so. Hope this helps:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Try a Google search for bedroom cabinet dresser with mirror three drawer oak.
    stefanus joko winarto Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 16, 2007, 01:12 AM
    1. How to make bedroom furniture whit PU foam ?
    2. How much compotition that we can do for make bedroom furniture ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bedroom [ 15 Answers ]

I have been with my wife for nine years this month we will see our fifth wedding anniversary. We have two fantastic kids and are very happy and I believe still deeply in love with each other... However just lately the only time we make love is when my wife has been out and under the influence...

Teens Bedroom ----help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Hope someone can help. We are redoing our 15 year olds bedroom - a skateboard fanatic. We would like to incorporate this into his room - old skate decks for shelves, posters mounted, track lighting, etc. He wants his ceiling black - no problem - but what color would I use on the walls? ...

Bedroom Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have this song by Ronnie Mcdowel But the original singer is Don Drum and I can't find that song by the original singer can anyone help me? I need the original me and my dad are both trying to get it and It is kind of a contest. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Bedroom lighting [ 1 Answers ]

Should lighting in bedrooms be on a the same circuit as outlets in the bedroom? Pros and cons of why or why not. Thanks,

Old bedroom suite [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find some info or place online where I can identify an old bedroom suite I inherited from my mother. All I know about it is it came from thomasville, nc and was supposed to be on of the first ones made in thomasville factories. She got it from her oldest sister and she was the...

View more questions Search