Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paullupo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 04:42 AM
    2200 square feet office cleaning quote
    I have an office 2200 square feet, 3 bathrooms and 11 stairs, also 5 windows and 2 doors. How much a month should I charge.

I might do it on a weekly basis, also how much.

Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 06:30 AM
    Exactly what type of cleaning and exactly what is being cleaned. Are desks going to have to be moved. Any ceiling fixtures that are going to have to be reached and cleaned.

Also where is this at, the cost of cleaning in New York City is not the same as in Atlanta GA or as much as it would be in Baxley GA

Also please just ask your question once, it can take several hours or even a day or two for the right expert to see your post and answer.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 09:38 AM
    If it is not in a major city where the labor and other costs are higher then I think you are going in too low.

My suggestion is $0.15 minimum per sq ft, I can't help you with a total price as you did not state how many days per week.

Windows; $2.50 per pane per side or $5.00 per window for bothe sides of it.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge for cleaning office that is 2000 sq feet? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find out how much to charge for this office cleaning job. Here are specs They want to be cleaned twice a week with windows being done ones a week. Its about 1600 sq ft front but its prety open it's a Verizon Wireless Store. It has phones on one side and other side has 1 desk then...

An example of invoice quote for office cleaning [ 0 Answers ]

How do you start the quatation

What is the formula to quote on commercial cleaning. The building is 30000sq feet wit [ 2 Answers ]

with tenants and 19 washrooms. Is it fair to charge 5cents per sq foot. what is the formula .5x30000=150000 is this for the year appreciate any help

Office Cleaning Quote [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing my proposal for Office Cleaning. I'm having a hard time figuring out how much to charge per sq ft for a 4000sq ft, 800 sq ft, and 6500 sq ft medical offices. They supply the products and equipment. I just have to do the general Dusting, sweeping, mopping, and trash removal. It's 5 days...

View more questions Search