Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluesun1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 04:26 AM
    Trying to find an old cartoon from 80/90s
    Hi I am trying to find a cartoon movie I recall watching as a child which strangely had religious and evolutionary themes.
    The main characters were a father and son. It starts with the male character building a ship to escape a dying earth. He fills it with animals and people and they leave the planet. I think he must have used some sort of stasis because he keeps popping out to check on the evolution of the planet which eventually destroys the civilisation and resets to land of Eden. He goes down to the planet where he meets a monkey and well... They have a special time. I think there was a snake and an apple in here. Basically he has played god and starts a civilisation. There is a scene with some pryamids being built and a radiation device that projects a snake head and parts the red sea. So we have the Moses story. Like I said it's a pretty twisted. Later he goes back and meets a girl, she pretends that she is still a virgin and has a baby boy called Red. Dad is called big red. So is supposed to be god and the devil. He goes back when the kids a teenager and builds a surfboard so he can walk on water and an old guy in the market calls out "its a miracle" another vendor says today all f my food is free and the same guys says "it's another bloody miracle" the father and son return to the ship. Meanwhile the original inhabitants have become insanely inbred and resemble slug creature. And there is another recurring character, a girl with large boobs and blonde curly hair and a white dress who I think is big reds girlfriend. I can't quite remember how it ends but I think it finishes on an industrial world and there some comment about how we all have to protect the planet. It's really irrevant and really long. Does anyone remember this.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 08:37 AM
    Go to Hell!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

Cartoon having robot suit wars(cartoon of the 80s 90s)... [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching a cartoon in the mid 90s about some group who had to enter their robots and fight using swords... they could control the machine using their bodies... they usually fought others similar to them... I know its pretty vague but if anyone has any clue of what I am speaking please...

I'm trying to find a cartoon from maybe the early 90s it was a movie [ 0 Answers ]

Im trying to find a cartoon from maybe the early 90s it was a movie.. all I remember is a kid coming from the sky in a blow up balloon with another guy and I think they go to a toy factory.. and there's a room they're not allowed in.. It's the only 'bad' room in the factory and its 2 big tall...

Help me find a cartoon movie from the 80s/early 90s. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying find an old funny cartoon movie. It is about a space garbage man who is suddenly trusted with af mission to save the universe. His super powers comes from a light bulb that has been attached to his stomach. The universe is in trouble because of a war between men and women that...

A cartoon on ether cartoon network or boomerang in the late 90s. [ 0 Answers ]

There was a cartoon where this girl gets transported to another world and som of th people have wings that they have t hide form others...

View more questions Search