Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aemeroalex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 03:32 AM
    Find scholarships
    I'm a holder of BA degree in sociology from Ethiopia, and I want to get a fully funded master scholarship how can I get it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 04:39 AM
    Many would like a fully funded master scholarship, but that isn't going to happen. Most can't afford tuitions on the north american continent but work many jobs to get through university.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Sorry I don't see it happening, you will have to work and go to school like most everyone else does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find grants and/or scholarships for private high schools? [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for sources for grants or scholarships for private high schools as well as private elementary school education and all I see is stuff for college. Any thoughts as to where I can go?

Where can I find scholarships available for convicted felons? [ 17 Answers ]

I have been recently released from prison in the state of Georgia and I am interested in returning to college. Where can I find scholarships or grants for female convicted felons?

Looking for scholarships in ms [ 3 Answers ]

Hallow everyone, I'm new and I just need a clarification. I'm doing my ug in india(engg) n planning to go for advanced studies in some well known university. I would like to know the basis on which the universities like MIT,SF, etc are offering scholarships and financial aid. I would like to do my...

View more questions Search