Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowgirlup1969 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 08:54 PM
    Answer this riddle for me?
    I have big ears & eyes,I am Swift in the night and slow in the day What am I?
    shannon824 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 10:33 PM
    I don't know mabey a sloth but their not even fast at all and they don't have big ears
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 7, 2012, 11:04 PM
    That's a riddle? Sounds like a plain old description of a bat.
    dno36 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2014, 06:50 AM
    OK... what's the answer Cowgirl?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the answer to this riddle? [ 1 Answers ]

You saw a shirt for $97. You didn't have the cash, so you borrowed $50 from your mom and $50 from your dad = $100. You bought the shirt, and had $3 change. You gave your dad $1 and your mom $1 and kept the other $1 for yourself. Now you owe your mom $49 and your dad $49. 49 49 = 98 your $1 = 99....

Riddle answer [ 4 Answers ]

On a summer's day, in sultry weather, five brethern were born together. Two had beards and two had none, and the other had but half of one.

Answer this riddle [ 15 Answers ]

3 men rent a hotel room for 30 dollars.they split it 3 ways and pay 10 dollars each.the hotel clerk latter decides to give them a millatary discont of 5 dollars he gives the 5 dollars to the bell hop and tells him to give it back to the men.the bell hop says he can't split 5 dollars 3 ways so he...

Riddle answer [ 3 Answers ]

Iting for him. Tho were they?

Answer a riddle [ 7 Answers ]

What's in a song, but not a tune? What's in a star, but not in the moon? What's in the sun, but gone at night? Out of range, but still in sight? This poem is by Patrick Lewis and I can't find it to get the answer.

View more questions Search