Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luther4ever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 08:09 PM
    I know my house is haunted a bunch of kids back in the day open the gates of hell
    I'm only 19 I just want to find out who is haunting my house it duse not try to contact me but I can fell them I know thare are 2 of them at lest because my best friend who lived next dore well killed her self...

Always when I cry about my life I can fell her as if she was right behind me holding me tight...

The other one is not human I can tell its evil ever since I have moved in my house with my family my father left. My sister screamed at my mother talking about how she hates my mom after my mother baled her out of jail. Now my brother moved to austin texis and did not know why. Well in uther words the evil sperit ruind my life
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 08:28 PM
    So where does this thing with the kids opening the gates of hell fit in here?
    Luther4ever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 10:49 AM
    They let lose an evil spirit that caused me nuthing but bad luck causing my life to up
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 8, 2012, 12:03 PM
    First of all, nobody opens the gates of hell... a concept thought up by rather ignorant people. People can do things that ALLOW spirits to reside there, but there is not a gate somebody can open and close... either the spirit is there or it isn't.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend, but just because somebody committed suicide does not mean a spirit was left behind.

I also wouldn't go blaming a spirit on your family issues. I suppose the spirits also caused your extreme poor spelling. I believe 100% in the spirit world... but you didn't mention anything that indicated you have spirits in your home.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 12:18 PM
    First hell does not have a gate, at least one that can be opened by kids.

Next evil spirits are around, kids don't have to let them loose.

It is a common misconception to want to blame the devil or some evil spirit for the bad things that happen, but that is just entirely giving Satan or demons way too much credit.

First unless you are a christian they really don't need to worry about you, since you are not against them to start with,

And no, just because someone kills theirself next door does not mean anything. Except they are dead. How many millions of people have died everywhere in every city of the world?
    If there was a ghost or demon for every dead person, they would be tripping over each other.

Let me see about 1/2 of all 1st marriages end in divorce, so mother leaving father is not really unexpected. Let me see a sister who was in jail, is angry and yells at your mom, what part of that is comom don't you see. And of course your brother knows why he moved, perhaps because the home was broken, sister in jail and mad at mom.

Sorry you are blaming demons for a bad home life, I guess it is better than blaming mom and dad and sister for their actions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I buy the hugga bunch kids movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy the hugga bunch kids movie. Not a cartoon but the one with the little girl who goes through the mirror to find something to make her grandmother stay young. I loved that movie when I was younger and I want to get it for my daughter.

About a bunch of kids [ 2 Answers ]

It's a movie about a bunch of kids I think they are all friends and at one point they get stuck in this water tower I believe and one kid tells the other "hold on" and the other kid says "i am holdin on!" That's all I remember somebody help me I know you have all seen this movie its like a 90's...

A movie with a friendly monster and a bunch of kids who are looking for a treasure [ 1 Answers ]

The monster has a diamond shaped face and it has eyes that are popping out. He's very muscular and kind of looks fat but it's muscles. He has ears like an elf but it's demented. He is actually really nice and the kids go to this ship and find a treasure in it. It's an old movie and I don't know...

A movie about a little gril that finds a bunch of little stuffed kids [ 1 Answers ]

OK they aren't stuffed kids but there was a line of toys, dolls and they made a movie. The little girl goes into a mirror and finds these little people. I can't really remember anything else. It has to be from the 80's.

Hugga Bunch Kids movie need answers! [ 4 Answers ]

When I was little I saw an animated version of the Hugga Bunch Kids movie and I loved it. I've tried looking everywhere for that version of the movie but I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. I know there was an animated version, but it's like it never existed. If anyone has any...

View more questions Search