Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 04:34 PM
    We all need to keep an eye on this
    This is coming up pretty quick and as gun owners we need to pay attention.

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/07/05/-...#axzz1zoiyTkDC

Also Google has changed its policy and for their service "google shopping" they have eliminated all "weapons". I urge you not to support Google.

Under that blanket catagort it includes parts too as well as knives.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Cal, something a miss with the link. It's a blank page saying Sunday 7-8-12, that's tomorrow
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 06:19 PM
    It worked when I posted it??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZeJp...layer_embedded

Here is a back up one. Its about the UN ban on guns.

NRA-ILA | International Firearm Abolitionists Prepare to Draft Arms Trade Treaty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye [ 1 Answers ]

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye does the bullet strikes the target?

Will it harm my eye, I got sprayed by a stink bug in my left eye. [ 1 Answers ]

I got sprayed in the left eye and on my face today by a stink bug. I was extremely painful. I rushed and flushed my eye and removed my contacts. It is still sore all areound it and I don't know what to expect next. Should I see a doctor?

Eye on ceran stovetop is not working. How do I repair/repace this eye? [ 0 Answers ]

Eye on ceran stovetop is not working, is it possible to repair or replace this eye? I do not see any way to remove the top or access the element inside the eye.

Translated to Sanskrit: an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind [ 0 Answers ]

I need the following statement translated from English to Sanskrit: An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind.

View more questions Search