Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kywia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Estranged husband
    My grandmother died and left me some money and her estranged husband is trying to take the money from me can he do this
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Is there will for the estate and if is, does it state the money is left to you?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Mayte.

What state or country was it where your grandmother resided when she died? Has her estate been probated? Was the money distributed to you, or are you just expecting to get it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a way I can get my estranged husband out of the house? [ 3 Answers ]

I am married but we live separate lives -- we own our home. Is there a way I can get my estranged husband out the house? I have a 14yr old daughter and have moved twice. He stayed here as he wouldn't move out -- I got in to debt and had 2 move back in but the situation is not good at all and is...

Will another injury to a child charge send the estranged husband back to prison? [ 1 Answers ]

My estranged husband is on a ten year felony probation for a felony injury to a child. He violated with another charge of injury to a child this time a class b misdemeanor only 3 months later after being put on probation.he's been in violation ever since until they find him guilty. There are about...

Inheritance-Is estranged husband entitled to mine? [ 1 Answers ]

Is my estranged husband entitled to any of my inheritance not yet distributed?

Estranged husband owes retro support and coming into lump sum of money! [ 6 Answers ]

I have 3 children with estranged husband... Im not divorced yet, due to financial trouble. He doesn't work anymore, but I do. He owes quite a large amount of Child Support. He is getting an inheritance in paper check form due to his father's passing, March of 2006. It went through probate in New...

View more questions Search