Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbolden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Locating supplier
    Company that will fill plastic hot sauce bottles. How do I do a search for US companies that fill food/sauces into bottles. This would mean that they would do the final seal? I'm confused if the bottles would then come to them labeled, but they filler would steal have to place a final seal onto the plastic bottle.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 7, 2012, 09:21 AM
    Slightly confused here.
    What is YOUR position in all of this ?
    Are you producing the Hot Sauce and looking for a bottler?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 09:58 AM
    The company that fills the bottles, will ( large company) have machines that place the bottles on a conveyor belt, they go down the line and are filled, then they have the top placed on them and are sealed. Then the label is placed on the bottle and they are packed to a case.
    Even the case is sealed automatically.

So you would be looking at 10s of thousands of bottles.

How many thousands would you be ordering at a time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook and links will not work [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using Windows Ultimate 7, Microsoft Office Professional 2010. I have configured outlook and links will not work. I have tried everything I could from the www and nothing works. When one item is repaired another computer's link stops working. I've been told it is a registry problem but how do I...

Best supplier for Monobenzone. [ 1 Answers ]

I am not advertising, I am helping as I was tired of asking people which would be best for me, I have used my supplier of canada, North America and china, These are all scam. At last I got this website Please don't take me in wrong sense of advertisement, I want that you peoples become tired like...

View more questions Search