Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jason r smith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 02:32 PM
    Is a business real or fake?
    I have opportunity to do business with a company (from my home) but, am having trouble finding a web-site or any info. About them before giving out my personal info. The company name is Affiliate Business Group and, they (from what I'm told) set up web-sites to market products through Amazon.com.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2012, 01:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jason r smith View Post
    I have opportunity to do business with a company (from my home) but, am having trouble finding a web-site or any info. about them before giving out my personal info. The company name is Affiliate Business Group and, they (from what I'm told) set up web-sites to market products through Amazon.com.
    If you can't find them on the net I would say look for something else
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 05:32 AM
    You can set up many of these programs with out another company, but with that said, how are you going to get thousands of people to come to your web site to buy things,

Most of these are scams ( well not really) most set up links or pages for you, but you are paying feels for this, monthly fee for service and no one of course goes to your site and buys things, the only people making money are them.

I don't know, I did a bing search and found their pay, and it basically tells me enough, since it tells me nothing, a real site would have info about what they do, not a page to send in your info.

They have to disclose their physcial location, where they are incorporated if they are, if not who the owner is, and where they are at. What products will be sold, sample prices of the sale, and percents of profit, Also copy of any contracts before, and full disclosure of any costs.

If you don't have that in hand, you walk away
    path2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2013, 09:36 AM
    I received the same fast-talking call, so There are plenty of scam alerts about these folks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rolex - real or fake? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All! I am in the process of liquidating items from my uncle's estate and have a Rolex watch that I want to sell on eBay but am afraid it may be a fake! How do I tell? Can it be determined by looking at pictures? I can post some! Thanks. Mary

Dose anyone know if this business is real or fake? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have just brought some laptops from Laptops,LCD TV,Mobile phones,Games console,GPS Navigator does anyone know if this business is fake I brought them over a month ago and they say it is in Australia but I have rang the aus post and they have no record of it and these Chinese people don't...

Real or fake [ 3 Answers ]

I am a indian boy.who was working in malaysia as cncmachinist nearly 7 months only , I have totally nerly 4 years experience in this field.now I got a mail from a company in ghana africa that that require cnc operators then I sent my resume.after nearly one month I got their reply that I am...

Real or fake [ 5 Answers ]

I been talking to some one for some time now on line. I never seen them before in person And they want to come and see me so they need me to send them some cash To help her get here so she sent me a copy of her passport and I never seen one to say So is there a way to tell if a possport and the...

View more questions Search