Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckenzietee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 02:32 PM
    What other contraception
    I found the problem to my last question and its because she don't like condoms.

Me and my girl friend have agreed that using condoms don't feel that nice she uses the pill. Is there any other contriception we can use that will not get her pregnant, I need a really affect one that I or she can use. Please may have a list please.

Also can we use no condoms while she is on the pill and what percent of protection is just using the pill
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2012, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mckenzietee View Post
    i found the problem to my last question and its because she dont like condoms.

me and my girl freind have agreed that useing condoms dont feel that nice she uses the pill. is there any other contriception we can use that will not get her pregnant, i need a really affect one that i or she can use. please may have a list please.

also can we use no condoms while she is on the pill and what percent of protection is just using the pill
    I don't have the exact percentage of effectiveness of the various methods handy, but I can point out we have several well known members here that have gotten pregnant using two or three separate forms of birth control at the same time.

Just wanted to make clear... nothing you can do that will equal 100% effective... except being on opposite sides of a glass window the entire time.
    Zooster545 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2012, 05:27 PM
    Birth Control Methods - Birth Control Options
    Check out the planned parenthood website. It should have all the info u need. I think it is a very useful website

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contraception [ 1 Answers ]

1.) One of my supporting topics is that it can help prevent teen pregnancy. So I was wondering... On average, how many pregnant teens visit your office per month? 2.) Do you believe that this number would decrease if these teens were better educated on sex and the dangers of sex? 3.) Do...

Contraception [ 0 Answers ]

I've been on the depo shot for one year and 2 months and not had a period. I stopped taking it 3 months ago and two days ago I was dissy and felt sick. I taken a test today and its negative. How can I see if I am thanks

Contraception? [ 6 Answers ]

I had sex for the first time on Saturday,it wasn't planned and we didn't use any protection.Is it to late to take the morning after pill?

Contraception? [ 24 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for a while now and he wants to have sex I can't talk to my mum about it I'm scared she will get mad but I want to know what's the best kind of contraception?

Contraception.but when? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I do not have sex with my boyfriend daily.BUT may be once in a week we do so.Like Saturday or Sunday... The doctor has prescribed me contraception pills... could you please let me know when should I take it? As in if I know he is coming home tomorrow... how many hours before having sex do...

View more questions Search