Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xodevon13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Im a single mom and want to take away the rights away from my baby's father.
    Okay I'm 16 going on 17. Im 6 months pregnant. My ex boyfriend cheated on me ever since he found out I was pregnant. He chose that other girl over me and the baby. He hasn't helped me or at least called to check if everythings fine. Hes gang related and uses drugs. He is always in and out of jail. He is very violent and won't tolerate the fact that I'm talking to other men. He is 5 years older than me also. Im am scared that my baby will grow up to be like him that's why I want to take away any rights my baby's father has towards the baby. I don't want child support , I don't want him to see the baby. Im doing fine all by myself. I don't need him in my life. I just need some advice on how or what can I do to take those rights away so he won't get near us. Im afraid he might hurt me or any one from my family when he finds out I'm not giving my baby his last name. Im just trying to protect me , my family and my baby . HELP PLEASE.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xodevon13 View Post
    Okay im 16 going on 17. Im 6 months pregnant. My ex boyfriend cheated on me ever since he found out i was pregnant. He chose that other girl over me and the baby. He hasnt helped me or at least called to check if everythings fine. Hes gang related and uses drugs. He is always in and out of jail. He is very violent and wont tolerate the fact that im talking to other men. He is 5 years older than me also. Im am scared that my baby will grow up to be like him thats why i want to take away any rights my babys father has towards the baby. I dont want child support , i dont want him to see the baby. Im doing fine all by myself. I dont need him in my life. I just need some advice on how or waht can i do to take those rights away so he wont get near us. Im afraid he might hurt me or any one from my family when he finds out im not giving my baby his last name. Im just trying to protect me , my family and my baby . HELP PLEASE.
    Not going to happen... first off, you can't do much of anything as you aren't legally an adult yet.. And HE has the same rights to that child as you have.
    rbdrbd Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 02:04 PM
    First of all if you take this to a lawyer they'll tell you by him having sex with you,because you're a minor he'll get charges with RAPE! So you could take matters into your own hands and just tell him

"Listen,if you don't leave me and my child,alone I will go to the police and charge you with rape! Believe me no matter how much of a gang banger he is.. no gangster wanta to get busted for rape... he will get his kicked so fast in jail.. that its not even funny... No ese wanta to ever get locked up for rape or dimestic violence!
    Mievans82 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Wow that's crazy what are you doing messing with someone that old as young as you are? He needs to be locked up! I am going through something similar my son's father ran off on me and chose another woman and her kids, I am a lot older than you though I am 30 and he is 27. He uses women for a place to stay has a drug problem is a 3 time felon and has no car job and lives with the new woman and her children. He was there at first and one day he just stopped calling and texting it's been over a month now since I heard from him. This is my first child and not the first time he has ran off on me for another woman, we have been on and off for 8 years. He also has 2 other children by another woman that he doesn't take care off. He is a dead beat and I am putting him on child support and want nothing else to do with him. I hope you do the same but if you report any thing about him they will be wondering why a man this age is having sex with a minor. Leave him alone get your parents involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single father in Oregon dealing with deadbeat mom. [ 4 Answers ]

My question is probably far simpler than the backstory; is there a custody solution in Oregon that will give my children adequate protection from their mother's issues, while allowing them contact with her? Or should I even be concerned with that at this point. In 2001 our firstborn daughter...

A single mom wants to seek financial support from her daughter's father [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a single parent and has a 1 y/o daughter. My daughter's father left me when I told him that I'm pregnant. Although he is not married he is living with another girl and they have a 2 1/2 y/o daughter. Do I have any right to seek for a financial support and/or sue him for abandonment? We are both...

Single mom of 4 yr old boy.father refuses to give him back [ 2 Answers ]

My son has lived with me his whole life. Would go visit with his father when his father had the time. There would be months he wouldn't see him. He never calls. We have had our fights about this. Him not calling to check on his son or just to tell him "I love you" Well we came to an...

A single mom wants to seek financial support from her daughter's father [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a single parent and has a 1 y/o daughter. My daughter's father is living with another girl and they have a 2 1/2 y/o daughter too. Me and my daughter's father are both a nursing student right now. Since I got pregnant I never received any support from him. And now that my daughter turned 1, I...

Single Mom Twins Horrible Father [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Im an 18 year old single mom of twin girls. Alexa and Jade. They were born prematurely and Jade passed away after 10 days and now I have Alexa. Alexa has been in my care only since she was born and I do not work I stay at home with her. We recently just had a custody battle with her...

View more questions Search