Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RhondaShackelfo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Felony
    Will bermuda let you in with a 13 year old non violent non drug felony?

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

How much jail time for a felony 4 and felony 5? First offense [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to court on charges of breaking and entering which was counted as a felony of the fifth degree. Also I have a charge of theft which is a felony of the fourth degree. The breaking and entering charge was at first a complicity of B&E. What or if you know or could probably guess, the...

Can I go to nursing school with and felony on my record? The felony was in 2003 and [ 2 Answers ]

It was and possession of and controlled substance and class four felony

If a convited felony have its 4th felony do they have to do all their time [ 3 Answers ]

Saying do they have to do all the time that the judge give them in prison or they can do majority of it. He was fevoted 3 years of his probation.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.