Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dance14 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 07:23 AM
    EtG test it has been around 112 hours since last drink
    On Sunday July 1 I had about 3 mikes hard lemonade and 3 shots. In a span of 3 hours. I slept it off until 4 in the afternoon. My question is I just took a EtG test this morning the 6 of July. I have a female 19 5'6 145lbs. Will I be okay? I have been freakig out so badly.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2012, 07:36 AM
    EtG created from that amount of alcohol* has never been detected above the 90 hour range. This applies to timed studies in lab setting.

*6 standard drinks (US)

Jul 6, 2012, 07:47 AM
    So I should be fine? I never really drink as well. How much time needs to pass before mh bac level was down to 0?

Thanks so much for your response

Jul 6, 2012, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    EtG created from that amount of alcohol* has never been detected above the 90 hour range. This applies to timed studies in lab setting.

*6 standard drinks (US)
    So I should be fine? I never really drink as well. How much time needs to pass before mh bac level was down to 0?

Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2012, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dance14 View Post

You would eliminate alcohol at a slower rate than a regular or heavy drinker so let's just max out the time at 2 hours per drink, that is always safe. That leaves 100 hours from BAC=0.

Not even close to detection window for EtG/EtS.

Jul 6, 2012, 08:06 AM
    You would eliminate alcohol at a slower rate than a regular or heavy drinker so let's just max out the time at 2 hours per drink, that is always safe. That leaves 100 hours from BAC=0.

Not even close to detection window for EtG/EtS.
    Okay so I woke up at like 4 in the afternoon but stopped drinking at like 2 . I just hope everything turns out okay. Do you know how long it takes for the lab to process it and send it out?

Jul 6, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Okay so I woke up at like 4 in the afternoon but stopped drinking at like 2 . I just hope everything turns out okay. Do you know how long it takes for the lab to process it and send it out?
    I also drank a lot of water yesterday and green tea. I even took to gulps of viniger. If that helps at all?

Once again thanks so much
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2012, 08:38 AM
    I also drank a lot of water yesterday and green tea. I even took to gulps of viniger. If that helps at all?

Once again thanks so much
    Do not drink vinegar. It often contains alcohol ranging from trace amounts to as high as 0.2%.

Green tea doesn't hurt but can say it helps. Consuming any liquid reduces EtG content and expedites clearance. (1) All of that is extraneous. Time and your natural metabolism has cleared the EtG.

Dahl, 2011

Jul 6, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Do not drink vinegar. It often contains alcohol ranging from trace amounts to as high as 0.2%.

Green tea doesn't hurt but can say it helps. Consuming any liquid reduces EtG content and expedites clearance. (1) All of that is extraneous. Time and your natural metabolism has cleared the EtG.

Dahl, 2011
    Okay thanks! And what is ets? Does that go along with EtG? Does that mean that EtG and ets will both be out of my system?
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Okay thanks! And what is ets? Does that go along with etg? Does that mean that etg and ets will both be out of my system?
    EtS = ethyl sulfate. It is another metabolite of alcohol generated concurrently with EtG. Some labs test for it on confirmation only. It cannot be detected by any current immunoassay screen. It follows the same elimination time line as EtG so is of no particular concern or overall relevance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass an EtG test after 60 hours from my last drink. [ 22 Answers ]

I drank a 16oz can of bud-light then a 8oz can sparks on Friday night from 10pm-12:30am (Saturday morning) I had to take the test Monday at 2pm. I am 25 year old male 120 pounds. I am in great shape and have a high metabolism. I worked all weekend, drank a bunch of red-bull and ran 5miles Saturday...

ETG Test 1 drink 40 hours since the drink for testing [ 2 Answers ]

Dr Bill I had an ETG test Monday at 4:30pm due to a custody dispute I seldom drink but had one glass of wine Saturday at 7pm with a meal. I drink plenty of water, exercise and am healthy do you expect I will pass the test given it was only slightly over 40 hours since the drink? I had not had any...

Upcoming EtG Test 68 hours after last drink - should I pass? [ 2 Answers ]

Dr Bill, I am a 5,'10, 185lbs, 47yo, male, that drank 3-16oz regular budwieser beers last night.I have not consumed any other alcohol for well over a month prior to last night. I have just been notified that I have to take an ETG test this coming Saturday at 4pm. (68 hrs after last drink). The...

DrBill100 - 63 hours EtG test one drink [ 1 Answers ]

I had one glass of margarita on a hot day outside (was sweating) at 4:00pm. I have an ETG test to take at 7:00AM Tuesday. The time passed would have been 63 hours. Will I have a chance of passing? Thank you for your response!

It'll be around 112 hours since my last drink before I take my EtG test, will I pass? [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry, I am paranoid... I know I'm not suppose to drink but I couldn't help it. Last Saturday, had around 7 shots... and 3 mix drinks... and stopped on Sunday around 2am... I have a EtG test on Thursday (tomorrow) at 6pm. I know EtG only detects 80 hours... but I just need some reassurance from you...

View more questions Search