Ask
    thegoodguy11 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 10:19 PM
    How can I become a paranormal investigater
    I'm just starting and need help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2012, 10:34 PM
    Do you know about all the places in your area that are said to be sites where ghosts have been seen?

Jul 7, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Do you know about all the places in your area that are said to be sites where ghosts have been seen?
    Uhh well St. Barnivus church, graveyard by my house, my grandmas house, and rand
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Do research on those sites, find out how many sightings there have been, detail them, dig out the history of those sites, and then nose around to find more sightings in your area.

Jul 7, 2012, 09:43 PM
    Do research on those sites, find out how many sightings there have been, detail them, dig out the history of those sites, and then nose around to find more sightings in your area.
    I go with the flow I see a creepy place I scope it out looking up history on it etc. Then I head in to prove one thing or the other haunted or not haunted my equipment consists of a compass, a highly accurate emf app, a camcorder, 7 flashlights, misc. Items such as objects used to communicate with, a digital recorder app
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:07 PM
    But maybe no ghost wants to haunt when you are around. On a Friday the 13th during a full moon, I went to a well-known haunted bar-restaurant that had reported many eerie incidents (and had a morbid history). My friend and I sat there for hours eating and drinking. Nothing unusual happened. Several nights later for no reason we could think of, the ghost decided to make an appearance.

Jul 7, 2012, 10:11 PM
    But maybe no ghost wants to haunt when you are around. On a Friday the 13th during a full moon, I went to a well-known haunted bar-restaurant that had reported many eerie incidents (and had a morbid history). My friend and I sat there for hours eating and drinking. Nothing unusual happened. Several nights later for no reason we could think of, the ghost decided to make an appearance.
    That's cool was it an apparition or... oh dang I'm getting off subject what are you exactly getting at here your saying it might not want to make itself known while I'm there. I ask them to make themselves known and sometimes they do
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:13 PM
    I'm saying ghosts will show up when they want to and won't make themselves know to anyone if they don't want to. Our Chicagoland ghosts have proven that. Ask Richard Crowe.

Here's the bar-restaurant I went to that evening --

Country House

Note: "[The ghost] has been the subject of many newspaper articles, TV specials, and radio broadcasts but never seems to appear when sought out."

Jul 7, 2012, 10:18 PM
    I'm saying ghosts will show up when they want to and won't make themselves know to anyone if they don't want to. Our Chicagoland ghosts have proven that. Ask Richard Crowe.
    OK I get that but what if I taint them. Will they get mad and react to my taunting?. p. s. Are you a ghosthunter? Have u ever had any experiences that envolve demonic activity?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:20 PM
    I'm guessing the harder you try, the more the ghosts will ignore you.

How old are you, by the way?

Jul 7, 2012, 10:24 PM
    I'm guessing the harder you try, the more the ghosts will ignore you.

How old are you, by the way?
    so what's YOUR way then if my method is not working what would YOU do and F.Y.I. I'm 14 and I take this suiff seriously
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:27 PM
    I suggest you study hard in school and take courses like psychology and lots of science. Don't spend tons of time right now on the paranormal except to read, read, read whatever you can about it. Your public library is your friend and perfect source for books.

Jul 7, 2012, 10:34 PM
    I suggest you study hard in school and take courses like psychology and lots of science. Don't spend tons of time right now on the paranormal except to read, read, read whatever you can about it. Your public library is your friend and perfect source for books.
    yes I will read but I will NEVER QUIT TRYING TO BE A GHOSTHUNTING LEGEND I knew I made a mistake telling u my age. Do u have any Ghosthunting METHODS u could tell me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:40 PM
    I'm not discouraging you. I'm telling you to go to the library to read what others have done, what experiments have been done. There are some very cool books (some with VERY cool photos) at the library.

Plus, you will need to know about physics because of the things you will see happening or hear from others that has happened, you will need to know about chemistry to understand various residues and liquids that you will find, and you will definitely need psychology as you interview people who claim to have seen ghosts and other phenomena.

As for your age, by the way you were writing and expressing yourself, plus the texting, I thought you were 12 or so.

Jul 7, 2012, 10:43 PM
    I'm not discouraging you. I'm telling you to go to the library to read what others have done, what experiments have been done. There are some very cool books (some with VERY cool photos) at the library.

Plus, you will need to know about physics because of the things you will see happening or hear from others that has happened, you will need to know about chemistry to understand various residues and liquids that you will find, and you will definitely need psychology as you interview people who claim to have seen ghosts and other phenomena.

As for your age, by the way you were writing and expressing yourself, plus the texting, I thought you were 12 or so.
    I have bad writing skills sorry. Thanks for the tips. Do u know any place in eastern north Carolina that is haunted
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:48 PM
    I was born and raised in Kinston, NC, and one of my sisters-in-law lives in Wilmington. Small world!

Here's a web site you might like to read through. Part of it gives a list of NC haunting sites --

Haunted North Carolina Paranormal Research & Investigations | Site Map

And another one --

Haunted North Carolina

Jul 7, 2012, 10:51 PM
    I was born and raised in Kinston, NC, and one of my sisters-in-law lives in Wilmington. Small world!

Here's a web site you might like to read through. Part of it gives a list of NC haunting sites --

Haunted North Carolina Paranormal Research & Investigations | Site Map

and another one --I

Haunted North Carolina
    I live in Kinston!! What's your real name maybe my dad knows u. Thanks for the link. PS has your sister ever been to the uss north Carolina battleship
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 10:57 PM
    I moved away from Kinston a long time ago. My dad was the pastor of a Lutheran mission church there. Then we moved to the western part of the state, to Taylorsville.

Of course, my sis-in-law has been on that ship many times. She lives in Carolina Beach.

Jul 7, 2012, 10:58 PM
    I moved away from Kinston a long time ago. My dad was the pastor of a Lutheran mission church there. Then we moved to the western part of the state, to Taylorsville.

Of course, my sis-in-law has been on that ship many times. She lives in Carolina Beach.
    Has she had any experiences on the ship?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 11:01 PM
    Not that she ever talked about.

It's to a.m your time. Time for bed. We can talk about this again tomorrow or after you've read through some of those library books. I look forward to getting your reports of what you are learning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal [ 6 Answers ]

My friend stays in a house that is haunted things get thrown doors slammed things missing and found in weird places like behind the TV physically scratched etc . I was told not to go but me being 14 and interested in the paranormal I went back . Me and the owner of the house ae very alike things...

Ask a paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young, I had many accidents. When I remember them, I am looking at myself from a distance. On 1 occasion, I think I had an out of body experience (when I broke my neck) and when I woke up, I had changed in my head. On 1 occasion, an aura reader said I had no aura below my neck just...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search