Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodguy11 View Post
    Wow I guess Your right. I always that it was something I learn from experience not Books but I guess im wrong... Thank you for your help take care: goodguy
    I wasn't sure anyone under 30 knew what a book was. Of course they are actually easier to find and carry around in a 7 pound Kindle fire than a 65 pound backpack.

And you can learn from both books and experience , just start slowly with the experience side. Books can't hurt you.

It is gratifying to have someone from your generation consider advice from anyone, especially an 'onery old man like me.
    It says a lot about you and gives me more faith in your eventual success.

It has been a pleasure to meet you and I hope you keep us informed as you go along , we may even be of some assistance on occasion.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 15, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Martini made great points... and I'm glad they appear to have sunk in. I'm not saying you can never do these things you want to do... only that there is a lot of preparation to do. Study study study. There are essential readings out there on biblibcal demonology... and don't believe a word you see or hear on TV.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Public library! Public library! Public library!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Public library! Public library! Public library!
    I was planning on saying that... must have gotten sidetracked , thanks WG.
    thegoodguy11 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    I wasn't sure anyone under 30 knew what a book was. Of course they are actually easier to find and carry around in a 7 pound Kindle fire than a 65 pound backpack.

And you can learn from both books and experience , just start slowly with the experience side. Books can't hurt you.

It is gratifying to have someone from your generation consider advice from anyone, especially an 'onery old man like me.
    It says a lot about you and gives me more faith in your eventual success.

It has been a pleasure to meet you and I hope you keep us informed as you go along , we may even be of some assistance on occasion.
    I could not thank you enough for your advice I will go to the local library as soon as I can and study
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 15, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodguy11 View Post
    I could not thank you enough for your advice I will go to the local library as soon as I can and study
    Hey! I suggested the library long time ago! Martinizing's advice was priceless, though.
    thegoodguy11 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    I was planning on saying that.......must have gotten sidetracked , thanks WG.
    How do I post a pic on the mobile version of this site because I got iPod

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal [ 6 Answers ]

My friend stays in a house that is haunted things get thrown doors slammed things missing and found in weird places like behind the TV physically scratched etc . I was told not to go but me being 14 and interested in the paranormal I went back . Me and the owner of the house ae very alike things...

Ask a paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young, I had many accidents. When I remember them, I am looking at myself from a distance. On 1 occasion, I think I had an out of body experience (when I broke my neck) and when I woke up, I had changed in my head. On 1 occasion, an aura reader said I had no aura below my neck just...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search