Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annaa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Stretch marks
    I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible.
    I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info?

Thanks.
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Right now I'm using vitamin e capsules, and this is pretty much the method I'm using:

Apply the vitamin E oil shortly after taking a shower. Do not wipe it off, just let it sink into the skin naturally and re-apply after your next shower. To be effective, you should be applying the vitamin E oil daily. If you do not take a shower every day then, on the days that you don't shower, clean the surface with a clean wet cloth and re-apply like usual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shear & stretch, geometric transformations [ 8 Answers ]

If an object and its image under the transformation shear(or stretch) are given, how can we find the invariant line.

Stretch Marks [ 8 Answers ]

I am so young and I'm already starting to get stretch marks. I tried coco butter and everything and nothings working. What should I do?

Stretch marks and fair skin, any solutions? [ 2 Answers ]

Due to a major weight gain during pregnancy I have lots of stretch marks on tummy, and thighs. I have tried Mederma and had no real luck. I am wondering if anyone knows if there are laser treatments that fair skin people can use. I asked aa dermatolgist a couple years ago and heard lasers don't...

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search