Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margie454 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 07:55 PM
    I just found out my husband cheated on me when we were dating
    I have been with my now husband for two years total. I had to take a trip last year and just found out that while I was gone he cheated on me with at least four women that I know... Needless to say that I am hurt. He keeps saying that he loves me and that he was very hurt by the fact that I had left and didn't know how to deal with it... I get it being apart was hard as it was hard for me too. That doesn't mean that I went out and cheated on him. All of the opposite, whenever I felt sad and lonely and looked for refuge by writing him a poem, a letter, sending him a video message... This hurts me deeply.. We are now married and I am expecting our first child.. I feel like I want to leave and just forget about him... I don't know what to do... How could he? Did we build a relationship on my honesty and his lies?? Am I suppose to be OK with this because we weren't married at that time? How do I know he won't do this again?? I don't know what to do...
    rbdrbd Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 08:37 PM
    Your right,you don't know if he'll do it again,and he did do wrong by cheating.. but you can't base your relationship on just that one mistake... I'm sure the good in your relationship outweighs the bad right? And your expecting? For the sake of your babies health and yours,you should let it go,and concentrate on your baby,you shouldn't be stressing.. talk about that after babies born.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend cheated on me, but doesn't know that I found out [ 13 Answers ]

Hi! I recently found out that my boyfriend cheated on me with a friend, which not only does it hurt, but I was also ridiculed and made a fool of. The problem is I can't confront him and let him know that I know because the person who told me made me swear not to say anything otherwise there will be...

Husband cheated while dating, stay or leave ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I really need the advice. I have been married to the love of my life for a year. We dated for 3 years before getting married and we were very, very happy. This first year has been marvellous, we moved to a new country and have a new great life there. My inlaws are like my parents and...

Husband treats me less than exes and cheated while dating me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have been going through a lot with my husband and even though I am taking zoloft and seeing a counselor I can't get over this. My husband and I dated a little less then a year before marrying and have been together for 3 years now. My husband and I started dating at the end of...

I found my husband on dating websites [ 7 Answers ]

My husband started a new email account recently and I suspected something may be up with the old one. I decided to open the old one in front of him one day and he totally started to flip out. I went on a friends computer and opened it and found that he had a profile on adultfriendfinder.com looking...

My husband cheated once while firt starting dating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question for all of you I'm not even sure I'm putting it in the right place but here it goes. I've been married for a year now and I can't get pass my husband cheating on me when we started dating. We decided to get together because I got pregnant but also because we liked each other a...

View more questions Search