Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BallerforJesus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 05:11 PM
    Cant find the movie
    A young girl runs away from her boyfriend who abused her and end up living with a girl who lives on a farm. The girl she stays with is kind of a whore and always has boys over but the next day they are always gone and there cars are gone. The girls dad is a pig slaughter or something like that and he act really suspicious. The girl eventually after living there a while decides to see what's in the barn and there is dead body's under the ground of the barn or something like that.

I'm not sure what category this movie is in but I'm guesing horror or mystery/crime
    Jessicanorman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Try looking in the SiFi section of your local video rental store.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 07:36 PM
    This is Slaughter from 2009.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search