Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roger Wicks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Hook up headphones to speaker circuit - what size RESISTOR is needed for headphones
    What size RESISTOR is required to hook-up headphones to a typical speaker circuit??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Wicks View Post
    What size RESISTOR is required to hook-up headphones to a typical speaker circuit ???
    None I've seen. Most headphones have the same impedance as regular speakers... you just have to be careful to limit the volume to not burn them out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken headphones [ 0 Answers ]

I just got a pair of headphones and when I opened them one side would not work. I want to take them apart and see if I can fix them myself but I don't know how. They are ear buds and I was starting to think that maybe the little copper stick is not touching the metal piece. Am I on the right track...

Are ti headphones good? [ 1 Answers ]

I want some over ear huge headphones. They are so cool and they have great sound quality. But I don't know if I want skullcandy hesh, skullcrusher, or ti. I love the tokidoki pattern on the ti ones. But I have never used any before. Can anyone help me out?

Who has my headphones? [ 5 Answers ]

I found them..

Can Hear only via Headphones, but not on speaker [ 1 Answers ]

I have a HP laptop but I can't hear from the speaker but only via headphones. Can someone help me :(:(

View more questions Search