Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2012, 11:03 AM
    Bail Bond Requirements
    I see George Zimmerman has a 1 million dollar bond. Is that 100,000 dollars he has to come up with. Plus does he also have to fill the requirements of a surety bond too.

Just asking?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 5, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneill474 View Post
    I see George Zimmerman has a 1 million dollar bond. Is that 100,000 dollars he has to come up with. Plus does he also have to fill the requirements of a surety bond too.
    If he doesn't have $1,000,000 in cash (according to this article he only has $135 K rasied online, plus whatever assets he and his wife had before the shooting), one would think he would have to buy a 10% bail bond. Normally a bail bond requires a surety. If he were able to post cash in lieu of a bond, it's conceivable that a surety wouldn't be required.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bail bond payment [ 2 Answers ]

How much will your bail be for a class b theft charge?

Why LiAlH4 reduce alpha hydrogen substituted acetylenic bond,not isolated double bond [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam o Alaikum! I want to ask Question about reducing agent LiAlH4, as Lithium Aluminium Hydride,not much selective as Sodium boro hydrates.. LiAlH4 reduces not only Aldehydes or ketones,but also acids, acid halides,esters, nitrile, imine, and nitro group etc.. it can reduce the alpha...

So a pr bond will release the person that is in jail with no bail no cost? [ 2 Answers ]

A pr bond is an agreement in way the person that's in jail will be released right then and there with no cost and no bail?

Bail bond [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am from Florida and I just found out I have a warrant for my arrest I am going to turn myself in , but can I post my own bail at a bailbondmans before going to the sheriff office or can the bailmans turn me in with out been arrested

Abused / Tied to Bail Bond [ 2 Answers ]

:( I am in a abusive relationship with my boyfriend and I live in FL. How can I leave him and not get my bail bond revoked since he signed it so I can get out.

View more questions Search