Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saini_traders Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 10:29 AM
    In split air conditioner can 1 TON Indoor works with 1.5 t outdoor
    Sir,, Can we install 1 ton indoor unit with 1.5 ton Outdoor unit in voltas split a/c
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 5, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saini_traders View Post
    Sir ,,,Can we install 1 ton indoor unit with 1.5 ton Outdoor unit in voltas split a/c
    NO but you can install a 1 ton outside unit with a 1.5 ton indoor coil.
    saini_traders Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 04:10 AM
    What are prob that we have face if we install it... 1 T INDOOR + 1.5 T OUTDOOR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My air conditioner compressor and outdoor fan does not turn on. No Cold air [ 4 Answers ]

I turn my central air conditioner on and I get nothing. Everything is dead. I finally realize that the 3 amp fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse and turn on the air and the fuse gets blown again. I replaced the fuse and this time I turn the heat on. Everything works great. Fuse did not get blown...

Where is the borg-warner air conditioner indoor coils at [ 1 Answers ]

I was told my inside coils need to be cleaned but I don't know where they are located. Does anyone know where the inside coils are in a borg-warner air conditioner P3UGQ12N08001A? I am having a hard time finding any information on this type of air conditioner.

Wiring on mini split air conditioner 1 1/2 ton - 18,000 BTU [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a ComfortStar CSC1018CD mini split air conditioner. I'm installing it, and instruction manual does not specify wiring instructions. I ended up with 9 wires, and only 3 places to connect them. Any suggestions? Unit is a 1 1/2 tons, 18,000 BTU. Thanks!

5 ton air conditioner unit [ 1 Answers ]

Is a 5 ton unit to big for 2000 sq ft double wide mobile home?I live in NC My unit is broke(16 years of service)Am unable to buy a new one,was blessed with one being given to me.Please advise me if using this one is OK.Thank you so much for your help.

View more questions Search