Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danny9203 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 10:28 AM
    Is she really interested
    I've been friends with this girl for a couple years and recently she stated that she wanted to be more than friends now I have wanted that since the first time we met but whenever I try to organise a date she cancels at the last minute or has some excuse why she can't go. Should I just move on?
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny9203 View Post
    Should I just move on?
    Yes.

It's been two years since you've known her, you've already asked her out on dates and nothing has come it. So, it's clear she's either playing games or is using you as a back-up plan.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 5, 2012, 12:11 PM
    If she wanted you, she would put your as her priority. Actions speak louder than words. Nor matter what she says (about wanting to be more than friends), she has to walk the talk. You've done your part at making it happen. Let her try to make the move now. If she doesn't make a move, then she never really wanted you in the first place anyway, regardless of what she said.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 5, 2012, 12:59 PM
    You did your part now move on. When you tell someone you like them and would like to take it further, then bow out on every date, they are either flacky, lying or just has bad luck.
    You move on, let her ask you out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

Is she interested? [ 4 Answers ]

So basically I met a girl at a bar 3 weeks ago, and at the end of the night she gave me some contact info (not phone number). I added her, introducing myself. At first, I just wanted to take it slow, and basically had no contact for a entire week. During the 2nd week, I started messaging her...

Is he interested or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I met this guy about a month ago. He's an oncologist so he is VERY busy! We went out on a date a couple of weeks after meeting and the date went well. He was scheduled to have knee surgery the next day and said that he would be recovering for a while but that he would keep in touch. Well, 2...

Is he interested or what? [ 29 Answers ]

I'm not very good at this... but there's this guy I don't know anything about him other than that he's in one of my classes, lives in the same dorm as me, and I pass him Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on my way to class. It seems like he's interested in me, but I just can't tell. He's always looking...

Is she interested or not? [ 4 Answers ]

OK here's the back story, Me and my EX got 2gther 6 months ago, we went out for 2 months, saw each other everyday because of our college, she's 19 I'm 21, and thinsg were up and down but generally good... at the start! She then started going cold on me and I became too clingy, wussy and kept...

View more questions Search