Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caring4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 10:15 AM
    How can I get joint guardianship with my mother who has legal guardianship of my neph
    My mother is now ageing and my 11yr old nephew is stressing her out. How can I go about sharing guardianship with her even though she has legal guardianship?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 5, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Get an attorney, obviously, and file a motion to amend the guardianship order appointing your mom. I guess she won't be opposed to such a motion?

What state or country are you in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I get benefits of joint guardianship? [ 0 Answers ]

do I get any benefits because I'm a joint guardianship of my 2 kids with my ex

My mother is trying to get legal guardianship of my newborn because I'm 17? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is very responsible, he wants to be there for the baby and me, he work his *** off. Now my mother is trying to get legal guardianship of my son suposably because of insurance purposes, when I have medicaid, I want my baby I don't want her to take it from me, oh and we are both healthy,...

In Texas - Wife given guardianship niece before we married. I want guardianship too. [ 0 Answers ]

My wife was given legal guardianship of her niece before we got married. I would like to become a guardian as well. We all live together and are raising the child as our own. Do I already have guardianship by marriage? How do I get legal rights over the child?

I have legal guardianship of my grandson in Ohio. Can there be joint guardianship [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyway for my daughter and I to share guardianship of her son. I have legal guardianship right now and my daughter is doing really good but I'm not ready to give her full control just yet. I only get very limited support for my grandson because his step grandpa and I make too much money...

View more questions Search