Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtfreed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 06:35 AM
    wood burner add on oil furnace
    I recently installed a new Thermopride oil furnace that has a variable blower. The new furnace does not utilize a standard fan/limit control. The wood burner has a fan/limit control in it's plenum. I need to use this limit control to energize the fan on the oil funace. Any help?

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant oil furnace (#369AAN) with Beckett AFG oil burner [ 1 Answers ]

I was curious as to if anyone can tell me anything about the above product(s). Reason being is because I had no choice in which new high-efficiency furnace would be installed. I have a home warranty through AHS (which is horrible) and this is the product that was installed. Is Bryant as good as...

Can I put a wood burner next to my furnace [ 8 Answers ]

We want to put a wood furnace in our basement and use as the main heat and keep the propane furnace as the back up source. I am wondering how far apart the two have to be from each other.

Add on coal/wood furnace thermostat wiring for 2 zone house with oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Harman wood / coal furnace model SF-2500 (forced hot air system) and am tying into my existing forced hot air oil furnace 2 zone system and do not know how to tie into the existing thermostats and zones. I wish to still use the 2 separate zones for the bedrooms and the main body of...

Hooking up outdoor wood boiler to home oil burner [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased an outdoor wood boiler and want to plumb it directly into my home oil burner.. I have baseboard heat...

Jenson Add On Wood Burner [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Jensen 24A add on wood furnace that was in my house when I bought it. I need a new 72 c.f.m draft blower and a new control center and I can't seem to find a web site where I can buy parts for this furnace. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.