Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pamoore48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 05:48 AM
    State select water heater pilot light how to relite the pilot
    I have a State Select Water Heater, I am assuming the pilot light has gone out as I have not hot water. What process do I do to see if this is indeed the problem before calling in a service man.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 5, 2012, 06:25 AM
    You may have a standing pilot light or you may have an ignitor system. Directions for lighting pilot light should be on heater
    vickilee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 12:51 PM
    I have a State Select water heater which needs pilot switch and gas feeder line replaced. Serial number L04A087328. Im having difficulty finding replacement . Please lead me to correct sight for ordering parts needed to repair water heater
    vickilee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Please see above comment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a state select water heater and the pilot won [ 2 Answers ]

Pilot won't light on my water heater. Any suggestions or ideas on what part to replace?

State select water heater pilot light [ 3 Answers ]

We have a State Select Hot Water Heater (I don't have the model # was difficult for me to see). Our pilot light won't stay lit. It went out somtime Saturday afternoon. We were able to light it Saturday evening. It stayed lit for a while once it was lit Saturday night. The pilot light went out again...

State Select Water Heater Pilot Light off Model GS640HBRT [ 0 Answers ]

The pilot light on my State Select Water Heater went off Tuesday night. Restarted it Wednesday night. Went off again Thursdat.

Can't find where to light pilot on State Select Water Heater [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a horrible time finding the Hot Water Heater pilot on a State Select Hot Water Heater.

Unable to light pilot on "previously" winterized State Select gas water heater? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a home inspector and today inspected a 4 year old home in which the bank had the home winterized.. We turned the gas on and were able to operate the kitchen range, and the gas furnace took about 15 minutes to lite with the electronic ignition continuing to try lite the furnace an eventually...

View more questions Search