Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briju Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Different languages
    We came to Germany when my elder daughter was 6 years old, and we are living in Germany for two years because of our work as a missinory. Now my daughter is going to German school and can speak German and write German... But may be this or the next year or the last to live in Germany.
    I am worried of my daughter... if we move from here to UK than again she will not be able to study Englis and it will be very stressfull for her.
    What should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Can't she speak and write english now ? In the UK she will learn both.
    Christian at Heart Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Dec 29, 2007, 01:51 PM
    I have the same problem.
    I imigrated to the US 11 y ago, my kids both understand German , but refuse to speak it. I trust God that He willl work out all things. I know it is all there. It just need to be triggert some how.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study of foreign languages in the 18th century [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a paper on Gulliver's Travels for university and I would appreciate if you could help me with this question: Did people in the 18th century give any importance to the learning of a foreign language? Was it a normal practice to learn a foreign language? I am particularly interested in...

Vista and Languages [ 6 Answers ]

When I got Windows Vista, my mother installed it in Chinese. Tries to reinstall it have failed. I know there is a tool in Windows called lpksetup.exe that will help install additional languages. I searched online for the syntax for using this tool and have not figured out how to use it. I cannot...

Learning Spanish, French and German Languages [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me easiest way of learning languages, mainly; Mandarin, Tamil and Bahasa Melayu? I have my friends with who I can communicate. But still I want some black and white teachings. French, German and Spanish languages are also needed... Thanks for your kind attention...

Learning languages proficiently... [ 2 Answers ]

Is that possible to learn languages fast? If there is any expert who knows how to learn smoothly but quickly, please recommend me with some methods. I am in Malaysia and thus I am mixing around with the people who speak some languages such as Bahasa Malaya, Mandarin (chinese), Tamil, Punjabi,...

View more questions Search