Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nozinga holding Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 11:22 PM
    Converting illustrator letterhead to word
    I have saved my indesign(letterhead) file as a jpeg, and opened a word document, created a new document created a header and footer then inserted my jpeg, but now I can't type in text.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 4, 2012, 11:45 PM
    Type in the text where header or body ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 5, 2012, 03:29 AM
    You will NOT be able to edit the JPEG in Word. You can add text to the header around the jpeg.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a letterhead to appear every time I open up mac word [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a letterhead to appear every time I open up mac word.. I am trying do mak a letterhead and I don't want to use header and footer as it fades into the background and I need it to be in the forefront so I can also email it.. I also would like to have it appear every time I open up word....

Converting files from Microsoft Word to Word Perfect 11? [ 3 Answers ]

I use a laptop with Microsoft Word for traveling and my home PC has Word Perfect 11. I have since installed Word Perfect on my laptop. When I try to open a file on my laptop that I created with Word, it says file cannot be located. How can I integrate and have all files on both computers open with...

Illustrator file convert to word [ 1 Answers ]

Illustrator file convert to word

Convert A.Illustraor "letterhead" file to Word file to type letters in [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have created a letterhead template/file in Adobe Illustrator in colour. I know I can "convert to Word file" in Illustrator, but the images (logo, text) come out a bit fuzzy and unclean. I want to be able to open the letterhead in Word so that I can type letters directly on the...

Convert Adobe Illustrator to Microsoft Publisher or Word [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to convert an Adobe Illustrator file to a Microsoft Publisher or Word file.

View more questions Search