Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sriyo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 09:01 PM
    Cricket mobile service
    I have a cricket phone and it broke.I will be switching to tmobile soon will I be able to transfer my contacts still? PLEASE HELP!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 5, 2012, 03:38 AM
    You may be able to transfer the contacts from your SIM card. Ask at the T-Mobile store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home service [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 200a service for mobile home will be adding another mobile can I add another 200A load center @ power pole come out of existing panel to feed new box?

Mobile home service wiring. [ 2 Answers ]

What size and type wire do you use to connect electrical service to a mobile home

T-mobile Service [ 4 Answers ]

Does T-mobile get good service in the western New York area? (or anywhere else)

Mobile Home Service Wire [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a used Mobile Home - The previous owner moved the meter box from the back to the front - It has not been hooked up to the electric company since then - I know he should have done it with a permit - but I am now the owner. I am not an electrician. I live in Manitoba Canada. Here is the...

Mobile Home Electrical Service [ 6 Answers ]

Thgis is a combination electrical/legal guestion. Who is responsible for the service drop in a mobile home park? I live in Pennsylvania and was recently told by a human services agency here that weatherization could not be started on my mobile home until a problem with the main electrical...

View more questions Search