Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 05:08 PM
    How to post a photo
    Written by Alty --

We often ask for pictures of pets, and love to see your fur babies, and any animal babies you have. As a result I'm often asked how to post a picture.

Since I actually have to go through posting a picture in order to tell someone how to do it, I've decided to make a sticky. That way we have a link available that gives the step by step instructions on how to post a picture.

So, here's how you do it. :)

1. At the bottom of the box that you type in there's a link that says "go advanced". Click it.

2. A paperclip symbol will show up on the top option on the box that you type in. Click the paperclip.

3. A new box will pop up called "manage your attachments".

4. Hit the "browse" button.

5. Find the picture you want to post and double click on it.

6. Hit the "upload" button beside the browse button.

7. Under the section "Upload file from a URL", a link will appear. That's your picture.

8. Close the manage attachments window.

9. Click on the paperclip again. Your link for your picture will be there. Click on it.

10. Post.

You can post up to 5 pictures per post.

Check out some similar questions!

How to post a photo [ 1 Answers ]

We often ask for pictures of pets, and love to see your fur babies, and any animal babies you have. As a result I'm often asked how to post a picture. Since I actually have to go through posting a picture in order to tell someone how to do it, I've decided to make a sticky. That way we have a...

How to post a photo [ 0 Answers ]

We often ask for pictures of pets, and love to see your fur babies, and any animal babies you have. As a result I'm often asked how to post a picture. Since I actually have to go through posting a picture in order to tell someone how to do it, I've decided to make a sticky. That way we have a...

GIMP2 photo manipulation--Need to modify text [labels] from a saved photo image. [ 0 Answers ]

GIMP2 photo manipulation software Is there an easy way to modify text on a photo image that was saved with the labels on it. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search