Ask
    tannerbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Georgia quit claim deed
    In Georgia can I quitclaim 10% of my property to my daughter
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 4, 2012, 12:23 PM
    Yes, you would deed the property from yourself (and any other owners) to you and your daughter as owners with a specific percentage.

Note, if there is a mortgage on the property you may need to get the lender's approval first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a warranty deed if purchased with only a quit claim deed [ 1 Answers ]

My question is regarding a quit claim deed on a property. If a home is purchased very cheap but only has a quit claim deed not a warranty deed. Can a warranty deed be acquired? Or will it always be sold under quit claim deed. Any way to get a warranty deed for a property? Thanks

Reversal of life estate deed using quit claim deed [ 2 Answers ]

Can a life estate deed be reversed if all remainders sign a quit claim deed in North Carolina?

Quit claim deed for an alley in Dekalb Cty, Georgia. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a property in dekalb county, and my back yard is small. There is an alley and lots behind me that are undeveloped and are currently woods. I was told that I could get part or the entire alley by obtaining a quitclaim deed from the county. If some one could explain were do I need...

Quit claim /warranty deed Georgia [ 1 Answers ]

My brother purchased a home in Ga, my mother lent him mone to purchase the home. My brother has now relocated to another state. My mom and I live in the home and pay the mortgage, up keep, maintenance and related expenses - taxes and HOA fees. The home is now up for sale and mom wants her money...

Quit Claim Deed a property in Dekalb Cty, Georgia [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Folks... new to this site and am glad I found it. Background - my mother purchased a house for me in unincorpated DeKalb County, Georgia back in 2004. She's been paying the mortgage (from Seattle, WA) to present date. She's now wanting to quit claim the property to me - and I'm not sure...

View more questions Search