Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleMISSrawr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 10:49 AM
    Swollen
    Okay so I woke up this morning and it was really itchy and I didn't think much of, the itching didn't go away so I decided to look see if something bit me. That's when I notices one of the flaps is swolen only one. Its not painful or anything I haven't had sex. What could it be?

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen Virginia [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 33 have hot flushes, headaches, nausia, vomiting at times, pains in belly constantly & first time ever swollen virginal. Have not had sex for two months due to a major out bleed 2 weeks after period. I suffer anxiety and depression. Please help.

Swollen down there [ 3 Answers ]

I went out drinking and got very very drunk and woke up the next morning and had a swollen vagina inside. I can't stop thinking about it and am very worried. It had stopped being swollen by the end of the day but still can't stop thinking about it. Help

Swollen Virginia [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I started my monthly last night and ever since I woke up this morning its been really saw when I was in bath I noticed my "area" is swollen and very sore any idea's xx

Swollen eyelid [ 10 Answers ]

My 10 week old puppy(boxer) has a swollen eyelid, the eye is fine but she will occasionally stop to itch it, but it doesn't seem to affect her too much. She is running around playing with the other puppy but me being a worried father, I am just wondering if I should take her to the animal hospital...

Swollen all over [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this so here goes... my ankles, stomach, fingers and face have been very swollen or bloated. I've always been the type to retain water, but lately my ankles and heals hurts and feel very tight and sometimes I have pains in them. I look like I am 7 months pregnant (I'm...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.