Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandy4548 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Granddaughter fell
    My 18 year old granddaughter tripped and fell about 10 hours ago and hit the back of her head on a driveway. She has a big bump. Right after it happened, someone checked her eyes and her pupils were not dialated. Within an hour afterwards, she vomited. Now she feel nauseous and has a headache.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 4, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Take her to an ER or an urgent care facility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Granddaughter fell [ 0 Answers ]

Take her to an ER or an urgent care facility.

My granddaughter [ 0 Answers ]

My son in law is a heroine addict. He and my daughter have a three year old girl. Their marriage is tumultuous. He took their there year old across state lines and sold her to his grandfather for $10,000. Who can I call? The police?

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and [ 5 Answers ]

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and there doesn't seem to be any external brusing. He is playing and laughing with us but every time we pick him up he cries like it seems to be sore under his arms but he fell on his back so I don't know what to do...

Fell for my best friend, everything fell apart [ 4 Answers ]

So, my best friend and I fell for each other. I didn't mean for it to happen and at first tried to put thoughts of her aside as to not risk losing our friendship, but eventually it became this irresistible thing. She broke up with her boyfriend, who had cheated on her, and we got together. ...

I do not get to see my granddaughter [ 12 Answers ]

My son and daughter-in-law were married last year. My sister and I helped a lot with the wedding (footing the bill for everything we did). This should have shown my daughter-in-law she was welcomed into the family. She became pregnant and that is when the problems began. Here is a time line:...

View more questions Search