Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rispa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 09:12 AM
    When the scar peels off after using contratubex ,does it mean the scar is healing?
    I have been using contratubex cream on an old scar for almost one year. The scar just peels off.. does this show that the scar is healing?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you cover a surgical scar with flesh tone color to hide the scar [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to get a large scar on my arm and I just want to hide it as much as I can. Can I get a tattoo that would just cove the scar and look like my skin color?

Should I remove a Keloid scar (piercing scar tissue)? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a navel piercing a year ago. Unfortunately, it somehow got inflamed and removed itself out of the skin; hence, created a scar which I believe is called the Keloid scar. I had once stopped by the piercing place to ask for professional suggestion of whether not I could be able to re-pierce it,...

Healing a scar [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best method to quickly heal my scar from open heart surgery

Is it a scar? [ 5 Answers ]

I ripped a couple layers of skin off on my forehead by accident, there was a pimple there. 5 months later it left a kind of reddish circle crater shape. It is about a centimeter and I have another smaller one right near it. How can I make it go away?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.