Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rastabud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 04:44 PM
    Can you still pop your eardrum if its perforated?
    Can you still pop your eardrum if its perforated?

Well got hit in the ear and I can hear a little out of it and I think it mite be a perforated eardrum but I can still pop that ear so does that mean its not damaged. Help please!

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling painted then pop corned. How do I remove pop corn and paint? [ 2 Answers ]

Drywall ceiling was painted, then some time later it was pop corn textured. When removing the pop corn, the paint under the pop corn is hard to scrape off. When repainting over the old paint, the old paint peals back all over the place. What can I do to get the old paint off so I can mud some of...

What can I expect from a 2nd(in my life) Eardrum rupture? [ 1 Answers ]

Same ear. First one happened in 2007 from flying( I was in the beginning stages of getting sick too.. so that may've contributed) The one last week 2010, was from being really sick with a fever and congestion and all that and suddenly at night OUUUUCH I felt a really bad pain. Then had blood in...

A device that connects to a DSLR digital still camera that prints perforated ticket? [ 1 Answers ]

I want a device that connects to a DSLR digital still camera that when a pic is snapped in the camera, a small printing device spits out a perforated ticket with the file name of that pic printed on each half of the ticket. Photographer tears the ticket it half, keeps half and gives the other half...

Perforated tooth [ 3 Answers ]

I had a root canal and temporary crown put on. The temporary crown broke off with my lower half in it. The Dentist planned on putting a post in my tooth so that the crown can grad onto it and hold the crown. In the process, the dentist perforated my tooth, place the temporary crown back on and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.