Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ryleigh08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Husbands lack of emotional support
    My husband cheated when we were engaged and it continued into our marriage. The affair lasted for over a year. At the time he appeared remorseful and vowed to never do it again. Now 4 yrs later with 2 children and I take care of his sickly mother he has yet to give me the emotional support. He feels as though I should trust him and just move on. He hasn't said this to me but his actions say it. Also our intimacy level is so low and it's been this way since we've been married. I fine myself asking for sex more then him, which is only once a month, which is ridiculous for a young married couple. I feel like he has sex with me to keep me quiet. I know he is stressed from everything we have going on but being intimate and giving each other emotional support, I thought would help. I'm now at the point where I have a lot of bitterness towards him, which has built up from the affair and his lack of making me feel wanted. I don't know what else to do, I'm just about at that breaking point. HELP!

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue my husbands ex employer for emotional stress. We have lost everything [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was hurt at work. He has had to have 2 surg. On his back. When the doctor released him to go back to work his employer told him they had no work for him, he was there 18 years. Now he has to have surg again. We have lost our home an our credit. We have a lawyer for the WC. Case but were...

Can I sue my husbands ex empolyer for emotional distress? [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands ex employer fired him after they discrmanting against him and then retalieating against him and it is all on tape he came home every night for 9 months in a bad mood snapping at me and the kids over everything to the point that its was stressing out my marrige really bad I have gained...

Can I sue my husbands mistress for intentional infliction of emotional distress? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband moved out a month ago. I asked this woman on two occasions prior to his leaving if she was involved with him. She told me no each time. She too is also married. Now they flaunt their relationship in front of me. I am under the care of a psychiatriast. I now take medication. I have severe...

My husbands lack of attraction to me ? [ 36 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 8 years and together for 11 I'm 41, he's 50. Before being married the sex was out of this world and he would hold and cuddle afterwards and he always thought of me first (during sex). He was the first man that gave me an orgasm every time. He actually taught...

Lack of emotional intimacy is tearing me apart [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I were best friends in collage and married after we graduated. We’ve been married for three years and have been together for six. He is 26 and I am 24. I’ll be straight to the point. According to the triangle of love we have a fatuous relationship. That means we have passion and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.