Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edwin336 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 08:43 AM
    Need for a scholarship from abroad.
    Hello! Am by names >removed personal info< from makerere university in Kampala Uganda, members I am having this to tell you because it has gone beyond where I can hold it by myself,

-I have struggled to educate myself for a certificate in Certified Cisco and Networking Associate but things have not been easy on my side since I had no person to facilitate my education at campus.

-I am with a proposal Of requesting you members to help me get me something like a grant in your country and study from there:

Reason why I say this is that am having my young sisters and brothers who also need to be educated God willing if I get chance from you then I will be able to help pull my young siblings come up too.

-Not that one alone but also I can help those who can not help themselves at all in all ways that is in my country.
    Thank you so much for attending to my letter and may the lord bless the work of your hands.

>contact info removed<
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2012, 09:18 AM
    It is against the AMHD rules - which you agreed to when you signed up - to post your email address and/or telephone number.

I note you have a computer AND a mobile phone.

Anyway - if you want a specific grant contact a specific college and ask. Ask the guidance counsellor at YOUR school.

No one here has the information you are seeking and if you are seeking money you are very much out of line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get scholarship abroad? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I really really to study at abroad, but I don't know what to do at all. For my educational, in 2009 I got the associated degree in the major of accounting and now I am the student in year 4, major of Biz Administration. I really wish if I can continue my study in abroad. Hopefully...

Scholarship abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I am a barchelor of science degree holder,in microbiology.I want to further my education by obtaining a scholarship abroad.what are the steps to take?

How can I get a scholarship abroad? [ 2 Answers ]

If your advice is, to look in the internet please give me specific urls. I know that the information is there but I don't have the time to search the web for it, got final exam soon, so I'll be studying most the time :o

Scholarship Abroad [ 3 Answers ]

What are the requirements to gain a scholarship?

View more questions Search