Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nutelLla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 08:21 AM
    How to set program exceptions in zonealarm?
    Long time ago, I had a free version of Zone Alarm where it was easy to edit the list of programs not blocked.

Now I have the free version 10.2.047.000 (combined with an antivirus) and don't find that option anywhere. Double clicking on the "Firewall" tab then "application control" comes up with an empty list where nothing happens if adding manually a program. Other buttons like "consult programs" yield the same thing. Any help?

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remove ZoneAlarm firewall [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a Pentium4 with WindowsXP pro, update 2. More than a year ago I had the bad idea to install a free version of Zone Alarm firewall. When the year time expired the program stop working. A new version of it was not possible to install due to a file VSPUBAPI.dll that was not found. The...

How to program a Westinghouse 6 outlet stake timer model 28011how do I set [ 0 Answers ]

Lost my instructions need to know how to program

How can I set up my donation program [ 1 Answers ]

I want to set up a donation for my familly and to help other famillys

AVG and Zonealarm on XP [ 5 Answers ]

Many people advise on combining avg and za together instead of norton, I am planning on changing but need to know Which has better anti-spyware and anti-spam protection avg or za? Because that will determine which internet security suite I will get. Also please let me know of the combination you...

ZoneAlarm blocking MP3Search.ru? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, my daughter is interested in the MP3Search.ru website, and we have been able to navigate to it in the past. But recently I have installed ZoneAlarm and AdAware/AdWatch on all our computers and we now cannot get to the site. I get the page saying that 'the website is unavailable, check with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.