Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickman15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 03:24 AM
    AC nightmare
    I have a Lennnox 11ge furnace system, and problems with the AC line freezing up. I have had countless HVAC techs out over the years and have tried the old tried and true remove the electric air filters and use a standard filter, clean the A-coil, clean the unit outside, paid for loads of freon over the years... but what it all seems to come down to is airflow. My question: what is the most powerful squirrel cage/blower I can get for this type of furnace unit? I have been told I need more airflow... and of course, a new system to the tune of apprx. $7,000, which I cannot afford.

Check out some similar questions!

GM nightmare? [ 56 Answers ]

So what will be for dinner tomorrow? Emergency! Pathogen New to Science Found in Roundup Ready GM Crops?

Why does my nightmare mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel somewhat paralyzed and weak. I was at the club drinking in the bathroom and it was hard for me to walk and keep my eyes open. A guy who had a bouncer shirt on was holding me up walking me out of the club like he was kicking me out, and I told him were my car was and he went in the different...

This is a nightmare [ 2 Answers ]

My husband (the bread winner) left me and our 8 yr old son without enough to pay our food elec, mortgage. He quit his job and claims the little money he has has to go for himself. I called mortgage co to order a hardship and sent out my paperwork in the meantime should I consider asking them if I...

Our nightmare [ 3 Answers ]

My live in boyfriend and I, both who are young professionals, who have never been in trouble before... have created our own little nightmare and now I need help... The other night we got into an argument and things got very heated. We slapped each other and the police were called. I was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.