Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bushthwacker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Sharing vacation costs
    Friends have invited us on a vacation trip on short notice at a reduced cost after another couple was forced to cancel. Is it appropriate to accept the reduced cost offer or insist on paying the full share price?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushthwacker View Post
    Friends have invited us on a vacation trip on short notice at a reduced cost after another couple was forced to cancel. Is it appropriate to accept the reduced cost offer or insist on paying the full share price?
    They offered it at reduced cost... nothing wrong with accepting it at the reduced cost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is segment profit only from direct costs or direct costs and indirect costs? [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to understand this problem and I am not sure if got it or not. Operating Statement for ST10: Batches prodcued & sold: 200 sales rev. $32,000 Direct costs: Direct materials = (1,800) Direct labor = ((4,200) Variable manufacturing overhead=(2,000)

Why would reclassifying period costs as product costs increase earnings? [ 3 Answers ]

M.K. Gallant is president of Kranbrack Corporation, a company whose stock is traded on a national exchange. In a meeting with investment analysts at the beginning of the year, Gallant had predicted that the company's earnings would grow by 20% this year. Unfortunately, sales have been less than...

How do I respond when an employee asks to extend vacation days while on vacation? [ 2 Answers ]

Employee asked for Monday off for vacay. Approved. Then, Monday evening, she called me to ask for Tuesday off. She is an employee who has done this before, giving reasons that have to do with her son and his father spending more time, etc.etc. I'm all for family time, but feel that this is...

Accounting Sales Price Variable Material Costs Fixed Monthly Costs [ 0 Answers ]

I have no clue where to begen with this, I could use some help! Its due on Friday night and the teacher as done nothing to help here. I'm totally lost. The individual portion of this assignment is for each person to produce his/her own solution to the following. Claire’s Antiques has fixed cost...

View more questions Search